Terms & Conditions
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- Alternatively, you may opt to check out without registering on our website. In such cases, you must ensure that the details provided by you including the delivery address are correct and complete so that we may contact you in case of emergencies or discrepancies.
- Password and security when you register to use www.eSewapasal.com, you will be provided with a password which you shall use to access the website.
- The confidentiality of this information is your responsibility. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password.
- If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately by contacting us at info@eSewapasal.com or on our helpline.
Prices and Payment
- The prices on www.eSewapasal.com are fed in Nepalese currency which can be displayed in NPR or USD (post conversion).
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
- Online Payments can be made by eSewa, Local Credit and Debit Cards, International Credit and Debit Cards.
- We also accept Cash On Delivery and Card on Delivery.
- 2% cashback on eSewa wallet for every transaction from eSewa
- Cash Back of 2% or maximum of NPR 200 will be credited on eSewa wallet on transaction of maximum amount of Rs. 10,000/-. per transaction
- www.eSewapasal.com reserves the right to cancel any order.
- www.eSewapasal.com reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for a product that may have been incorrectly priced.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us on our helpline at least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery date/time.
- Purchased items can be exchanged/returned for any other product of the same value (available on our website) within a period of one week from the date of delivery.
- Purchase items in case of Groceries, needs to be claimed within two business days from the date of purchase.
- However, the following conditions must be met: A copy of the delivery slip must be produced. The item must be in it's original condition (packaging/labels).
- Currently, we take orders for deliveries throughout Nepal.
- The delivery charges are as follows: Inside Kathmandu Valley: - Orders amounting upto NPR 999.00: NPR 50.00/- - Orders above NPR 1,000: Free Delivery
- Deliveries are made within 24 hours or on the scheduled delivery date, whichever is earlier, from the time of confirmation.
- If the delivery date happens to fall on a public holiday or a general strike, the delivery may be made on the next day.
- www.eSewapasal.com is not liable for delay in deliveries due to any cause beyond our control (eg. riots, strikes etc).
- The delivery address and the contact number of the recipient should be correct and accurate.
- Deliveries will be made to the address specified after a confirmation call to the person mentioned as the recipient.
- A delivery slip shall be provided to the recipient. A copy of the same shall be signed by the him/her and provided to us.
- Items will be delivered as per the picture and description of the products displayed on the website. However, there may be variations in appearance and color, especially in the case of perishable items, like flowers and cakes.
- All products and companies referred to in www.eSewapasal.com are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.
- www.esewapasal.com will not be responsible for the accuracy of the description used to identify the products offered on the website.